Senior Brand Manager
Hovis is looking for an energetic Senior Brand Manager to play a key role in supporting transformational plans which will re-establish Hovis as a sustainable growing business creating value for all stakeholders Hovis is one of the UK’s leading food brands and our ambition is to accelerate our growth.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious and entrepreneurial marketer with a passion for transforming Brands and inspiring strategic change to achieve our brand ambition.
The SBM will have the exciting opportunity to work with key agencies and broad cross-functional teams to support the delivery of projects and campaigns that deliver outstanding results for the Hovis brand. The main purpose of this role is to be a key player in the development and delivery of annual brand plans, leading key projects and supporting cross-functional teams to deliver inspiring marketing activity.
Your role will be to work with the Head of Brand write, drive and project manage the creation of medium to long term brand plans based on consumer, customer, and shopper insight.
Responsible for managing BMs to project manage and execute the short to medium term plan
Build brand equity and help drive;
• Recruitment of Hovis shoppers and consumers
• Physical Availability - the ability to see and find Hovis products as well as triggering associated brand memories in a buying context.
• Scale – deliver fewer, bigger and better brand activities
• Tom awareness – supported a distinctive/relevant brand proposition and communication model
The successful candidate should be able to translate the following Hovis values into action on a day by day basis:
• Courageous – Seizes opportunities. Drives for Hovis to be first and best. Acts with confidence and gives their al.
• Inventive - Relentlessly inventive and insightful. Find better ways to add value. Always has customers and consumers front of mind
• Driven – Focuses on Hovis goals and unites behind them. Acts with conviction and never gives up. Is dynamic, exacting and decisive. Is empowered and accountable.
• Straight-forward – Keeps things simple and transparent. Listens to others and respects their views.
• Allows mistakes and rewards success.
Your Experience and Future Potiental
• Strong academic background - university degree attained at 2:1 or above
• Work experience to date – ideally have extensive experience in brand marketing experience ideally in an FMCG environment. Exposure to consumer and shopping marketing including a mix of activities such as NPD launch campaigns development, PR, digital, experiential, ATL, annual brand planning and managing people.
Location: Based in High Wycombe
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Head of Supply Chain
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK