Physical Distribution Stock Integrity Coordinator
Physical Distribution Stock Integrity Coordinator - Fixed Term 12 months
Grow with us as a Physical Distribution Stock Integrity Coordinator based at our Finished Food Warehouse in Manchester. As Stock Integrity Coordinator, you will play a key role in delivery of customer service excellence by ensuring timely and consistent alignment of our inventory records across our UK and Ireland Physical Distribution Network. You will partner closely with the wide physical distribution team, including our third party suppliers to ensure that stock integrity is supported by robust and transparent physical inventory count and control processes. As stock integrity coordinator, you will also become a key contributor to ensuring that our clearance, donation and scrappage processes are best in class.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As Stock Integrity Coordinator, you will contribute to our success by:
- Maintain effective stock integrity records to meet accounting policy, aligning SAP and WMS stock records on a perpetual basis, root causing and remedying discrepancies.
- Manage pallet reporting and control processes for the UKI Physical Distribution area
- Partner across the Kellogg supply chain to root cause and remedy damaged goods and discrepancies on intercompany, co-manufactured and intra site movements
- Support our GBS Service centres with time critical investigation and information in relation to customer reported shortages and discrepancies
- Manage EDI and Idoc inventory management processes to drive system integrity
- Support and co-ordinate the Physical Distribution input into clearance, donation and scrappage processes
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. In addition to displaying a hunger to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures and activities, together with tenacity to drive to the root cause of issues, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Strong analytical and information assimilation skills
- Ability to apply root cause analysis and drive containment and countermeasures
- Ability to multi task and operate effectively under pressure
- Experience in logistics and/or inventory management
- Good working knowledge of SAP, OPUS and MS Office
- Experience in working in virtual teams
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Whilst this role is based at the Finished Food Warehouse in Manchester, some occasional travel may be required to our physical distribution sites in the UK
As an operational role, occasional overtime and weekend working may be required to support the delivery of our operational excellence.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.