Interim Specification Writer
Immediate Start Interim Specification Writer
Must have extensive experience working with J Sainsburys
£350 a day
- Working closely with the process and NPD teams through product development to write and manage Gold standard specifications.
- Maintenance of existing specifications through a review programme within agreed timescales
- Review supplier specification (raw materials and packaging) to ensure they contain correct information and to be confident to challenge the content of specification.
- Translating recipes and supplier specifications into customer specification format.
- Interpreting nutritional analysis and running calculations to review against criteria
- Generate and check pack copy specifications and sign off all artworks to ensure legal compliance within the specified timeframes.
- Complete the relevant internal trackers for specification control.
- Art work approval
- Support any customer audits e.g. BRC, PIU etc.
- Handle queries for both internal and external customers e.g. on ingredients.
Support the process team and communicate with the specification assistant on a day to day basis.
Interested? Apply now and send your CV over to Scott Ballantine!!