Quality Auditor (Days)
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established chilled food manufacturer in the South London. The role will involve working as part of the QA team that maintains systems, and will include auditing and special projects.
- Carrying out QA checks (Temperature, scales checks, thermometer checks, pH meter checks).
- Carrying out sensory checks on products and other safety parameters.
- Investigating and logging (trending) customer complaints.
- Collecting lab samples and logging them on the labs online system.
- Carrying out swabbing (Microbiological, protein residue, DNA, etc).
- Issue non- conformances and trend analysis.
- Doing internal audits including GMP, CCP, Start-up checks etc.
- Updating factory documentation.
- Assisting the Technical Manager, QC and Production manager in some tasks.
- Generating product labels and printing them out.
- Responding to technical related queries.
- Any other duties to ensure smooth running of the business.
The successful candidate:
- QA experience in a chilled food factory environment ideally working with cooked products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant food degree ie. Food safety or food science or Food Safety Level 4
- Comfortable with raising issues to Managers
- Excellent quality and hygiene standards, good communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally you should have some knowledge of the issues associated with a QA role in a chilled food factory environment.
- Recognised auditor training / qualification would be a bonus
- Recognised HACCP training is crucial
To apply for this position please apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shaun Levy on 0115 824 7100 for more information.
If you have not received a response directly from DK Associates (Food Division) within 10 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Quality Auditor (Days)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly