QA Technician 6 month contract, temp-perm
Are you looking for the chance to join an entrepreneurial branded business who work with ethical food producers to bring amazing quality products to the UK food scene? This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious QA Technician looking to broaden their horizons and enhance their skills with an innovative and supportive company.
As a QA Technician you will contribute to the smooth running of the department and be responsible for:
- Assuring the safety and quality of all products through the effective implementation of company policies and safety procedures.
- Implementing audits to ensure all products adhere to company and legal requirements including GMP and CCP.
- Managing complaints and investigating non-conformance, updating product and systems information and applying corrective actions where required.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and up to date, generating and printing product labels.
- Organising and logging lab samples, carrying out swabbing.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced QA Technician who has developed their technical and QA knowledge within a chilled food manufacturing environment and is now looking to take the next step. Previous experience of co-ordinating systems and maintaining key product documentation is essential as you’ll be instrumental in keeping the company’s high quality standards. In addition you’ll have conducted audits and implemented controls to improve product quality in accordance with HACCP and BRC requirements. Your keen eye for detail is also vital for succeeding in this role along with the ability to communicate effectively with internal teams.
So if you have QA experience and are looking to develop your career then apply now or contact us for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.