HR Administrator, West Midlands
Opportunity for a HR Administrator to support a friendly, but fast-paced, high volume HR functional team at the forefront of food manufacturing.
Opportunity for a pro-active HR Administrator to join a flexible and hard-working HR team at a busy food manufacturing site in the West Midlands. Your role will be to support the HR Officer to ensure a quality HR service is delivered to the business at all times.
You will be joining a small team and supporting a site of 300+ employees manufacturing food product for major UK retailers. Pace is fast and priorities are ever-changing so it is important you can be adaptable to change and work well under pressure. It is also essential you can be flexible in working hours to meet business needs. In return for hard work you will be joining a diverse business that will give you exposure to all aspects of a generalist HR role and will give you the opportunity to develop your career for the future.
- Administrative support for - recruitment, starters and leavers, training, benefits and facilities
- Maintenance of organisational charts
- Manage time and attendance reporting and holiday requests
- Creation and maintenance of HR records
- Maintain the personnel database
- Assist payroll
- Organise occupational health appointments
- Compile KPI reports for the HR team and wider business
- Support the HR Officer on Employee relations
- Additional support to the accounts department on invoices etc.
- Reception duties including sign in and greeting
- Mail and invoices for accounts
- Locker inspections
- Allocate staff swipe cards
- Liaise with machine vendors and re-order stock
- Be first point of contact for staff queries
The successful candidate will have experience of HR administration within a busy environment and will be able to juggle many tasks at once! You will enjoy working in a fast-paced HR team and will be able to work efficiently, meticulously and to deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to demonstrate the building of strong relationships. Excellent IT skills and a positive approach to work as also highly desirable. CIPD qualification or similar preferred but not essential.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13704 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for HR Administrator, West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly