HR Officer, West Midlands
Outstanding opportunity for a HR Officer to join a leading food manufacturer with well-regarded food products in the global market place.
Dynamic, fast-paced, challenging, complex, ever-changing; all of these words describe working in a food factory in HR! It is a highly rewarding yet challenging environment where no two days are the same, but it is a great way to get involved in every aspect of the HR life cycle and gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of processes and procedures.
We are working with a large food manufacturing site with over 300 employees, manufacturing branded and own label product for the UK market. The site is continuing to grow and develop, it currently requires an experience HR Officer to manage all day to day HR activities for the site and its employees.
This role reports to the HR Manager and will involve:
- Advice and guidance to employees on HR issues
- Generalist HR duties including: Grievance, Disciplinary, Inductions
- Advising and setting up of new policies and procedures when required
- Management of absence, sickness - advising and coaching line managers on best practice HR and procedures
- Recruitment and selection
- Support the business on HR issues and organisational change
- Liaise with employment law advisers, employment agencies etc.
- Assist the HR Manager in ensuring all terms & conditions and policies are in compliance with legislation and updated
- Manage employee benefits
- Liaise with finance regarding payroll
To be successful in this role you must be flexible in your approach to work, you will be comfortable with supporting in both an office and factory floor setting and able to hit the ground running. You will have a proven track record of working in FMCG HR or in retail HR and will have a CIPD or degree qualification.
We are able to arrange interviews asap so apply today!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13703 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for HR Officer, West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly