Senior Demand Planner
- Do you want to work for a global organisation who are market leading in their field?
- Do you live and breathe the importance of Demand Planning within Supply Chain?
- Are you available for a 9 - 12 month contract?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Our client is looking to add to the Supply Chain Operations Team for a 9 - 12 month fixed term contract for a role that is based near Cambridge and to become part of a team who operate globally, there will be the opportunity to travel as the business fully integrates into a world of Demand Planning!
Reporting into the Supply Chain Planning Manager, you will work as part of a small team who have an excellent reputation within this global organisation, working to develop and execute demand planning and management across a number of countries and continents.
- Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical industry is vital.
- Educated to degree level or demonstrate a suitable level of experience.
- Previous experience of having worked in a Demand Planning environment is essential as well as working at national & international levels, as well as understanding complex supply chains.
- A detailed knowledge of demand planning & relevant IT systems that support this i.e. Oracle or Infor.
- Strong analytical skills, statistical and planning skills.
- The ability to work in cross functional teams across different cultures and work to tight time scales?
If so, please get in touch as this could be the job that opens doors to the best career move you could make!
Salary: £competitive plus exceptional benefits
Job Reference: JR11127
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.
Apply for Senior Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly