This food manufacturer has a great opportunity for a driven individual to join a company passionate about their products and aiming to deliver the highest quality in every part of the process.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To manage and co-ordinate all activities related to manufacture of a safe legal product which meets customer requirements.
- Keep the Technical Director informed of technical issues.
- Work with the Technical Director to ensure consistency of standards throughout the Group.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Quality Management System
- Quality Systems Documentation
- Customer/ Supplier Audits
- Customer Enquiries / Complaints
- Hygiene Management
- Pest Control
- Laboratory Analysis
- Retail Customers
The ideal candidate will have held a similar role within a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact for more info.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - + Car and Fuel Card.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.