This food manufacturer has a great opportunity for a driven individual to join a company that is passionate about its products and aiming to deliver the highest quality in every part of the process.
- To manage overall production of the Factory
- To ensure orders are met with 100% accuracy
- To ensure correct usage of raw materials in line with Customer requirements
- To ensure quality standards are maintained at all times by liaising with the QC Team
- To lead and motivate members of the Production Team
- To develop the decision making capabilities of the current Team
- You will play an integral part in the setting up / implementation of the HACCP Programme
- Successful candidates must have previously worked within a food manufacturing operation at supervisory / managerial level, preferably within a chilled or short shelf life, fast moving environment.
- You must be well organised, self-motivated and have great drive to get the job done.
- This role requires an excellent communicator with a proactive and professional approach, having the ability to cope with the demands of a continuously changing and fast-paced environment.
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to establish contact.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.