An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process or Product Technologist, or Food Science Graduate with experience in the industry, to join a well-established blue chip food business.
Experience working in the food industry is essential, along with knowledge of process development and a desire to establish a career in this sector. This role will be working closely with both the NPD and Production departments, ensuring the best processes are in place for product launches.
- To help co-ordinate trials and introductions of new products working with the NPD team. To make sure the settings and parameters will be put in place for the productions.
- To manage the wastage project and coordinate the action plan.
- To make the parameters visual, simple and controllable
- To evaluate and control results
- To help adapt parameters to modifications if necessary
- To help co-ordinate commissioning and introduction of new equipment
- To train the operators in case of new equipment’s, new recipe or new procedure
- Increasing the skills of operators, modifying the work methods, put in place new tools
- Experience of working within the Food Industry, preferably chilled foods
- Degree education- ideally within a Food related subject – highly desirable
- Experience of Product and Process Development
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and driven
Apply for PROCESS TECHNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly