Starting from a small kitchen over 15 years ago, the business has had tremendous success and is now one of the leading producers within their market sector. Using only the finest ingredients from local suppliers, high quality products are supplied to hotel, restaurant and foodservice clients. The business is still continuing to grow and therefore this is a fantastic time to join the passionate team.
The duties of the role will include:
- Manage, maintain and enhance the companies HACCP system. Act as HACCP lead.
- Implement procedures for SALSA accreditation.
- Act as site lead for SALSA, EHO, TSO and Auditing.
- Manage customer complaints and trading standards enquiries.
- Manage the pest control function with outside contractors.
- Create and maintain product specification sheets and technical data.
- Create the technical aspects of all labelling.
- Provide guidance on legal compliance related to labelling.
- Act as subject matter expert for all project/ ad hoc and technical queries.
Candidates should have experience of a similar role in the industry.
This role will suit a candidate looking to progress from a Senior QC role/Quality supervisor role or a QM in a small company
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Indicative Salary Range: £23000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.