We are delighted to be recruiting for our established bespoke food production client, based in East London, who are looking to recruit a couple of Production Leaders to join their busy team.
You will be highly organised and driven, looking to continually exceed customers’ needs and expectations.
- Monitor KPIs throughout your shift, working closely with your Production Manager to address any issues.
- Ensuring that the area or line is set-up and shut down correctly and that packaging materials area available.
- Liaising with managers, machine minders and engineers to communicate and resolve breakdowns and implement new ideas.
- Co-ordinate staffing by assigning tasks co-ordinating holidays and optimising staffing levels.
- Follow quality systems to ensure product safety, quality and legality.
- Controlling absence, disciplinary and employee engagement.
You are an experienced Line leader / team leader, familiar with high speed production and keen to make a difference.
You will also:
- Have knowledge of fast paced manufacturing - ideally food.
- Be a strong communicator, approachable individual who is able to motivate and encourage teams.
- You will be experienced in monitoring KPIs on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have intermediate food hygiene or above, basic HACCP training and metal detection tier B training.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.