Our client is a family business that has been at the top of their sector for 25 years. They are currently looking to strengthen their technical team with the addition of a Food Technologist.
To assist the Technical Manager with day to day administrative duties and ensuring the customer and legal requirements are met.
1. Create internal product specifications and complete product specifications
2. Monitor internal non-conformances and supplier non-conformances and chase progress of corrective actions
3. Investigate customer complaints and communicate appropriate responses
4. Ensure our large supplier data base is kept up to date by obtaining relevant accreditation certificates, HACCP documents and full product specification from our suppliers’
5. Work closely with Warehouse and Transport Departments to ensure the appropriate standards are met and checks carried out
• Ideally a background or qualification in a food environment
• Must have an awareness of HACCP and BRC legislation
• Good accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
If you are interested then apply now!
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.