A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Executive to join a market leading organisation based in North West London.
- To support the Commercial manager with weekly sales reports.
- To manage customer admin maintenance including promotional calendar, price changes and product trackers.
- To review market/insight data.
- To monitor prices in marketplace and provide competitive shop data.
- To support the commercial manager in building relationships with new customers as well as maintain relationships with current customer.
- Organises own work effectively so priorities are accomplished within deadlines.
- Able to work on own with minimal supervision.
- Carrying out Market research and supporting with marketing-related activities.
- To assist with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Ad hoc projects when required
- Graduate calibre with a 1-2 years commercial experience gained through sales or category marketing
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think through problems to solutions based on facts
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with experience of basic Microsoft office packages
- Experience of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of UK retailers and food industry preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and outgoing character
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Resourceful, creative and pro-active
- Full drivers licence
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.