Warehouse Automation Manager
A multi billion dollar FMCG company with a substantial workforce operating throughout the Gulf, with a remarkable success story of business in Food & Beverage is looking for an Automation Optimisation Manager.
Core purpose of the role:
- Lead all aspects of engineering and facilities activity for all sites.
- Achieve business lead targets ensuring all equipment and systems are safe, reliable and efficient complying with all applicable standards.
- Drive operational performance through development of site systems and best class standardised operational processes to optimise current and future automated technologies used within the warehouse functions.
Essential Professional Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a food industry engineering management role with 5 years’ experience working in a fully automated or semi-automated warehouse environment.
- Experience implementing and using lean tools to improve efficiency, cost or safety.
- Experience of working with SAP EWM
Tax Free Package Includes:
Attractive Salary, Company Vehicle, Free Quality Accommodation, Generous Leave, Return Flights, Medical Cover, Children’s Education Allowance, Discretionary Bonus etc.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Warehouse Automation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly