Business development Manager - Surrey/Twickenham
OUR CLIENT is an established, Ice Cream, Sorbet & frozen Yoghurt manufacturer with a great reputation for their exciting range of Foodservice, Scooping and Retail ice creams. They are looking to expand the business and need a strong Business Development Manager to promote their fabulous product range across Surrey, Twickenham and the surrounding areas within South West London.
The company also offers a wide range of foodservice solutions including Fish, Pasta, Cakes, Morning Goods, Chilled goods, Wine and Individual Desserts.
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER role is a challenging role focusing on maximising accounts and opening new business opportunities in the food service and retail wholesale market.
- Sourcing new business through leads provided by the telesales office and territory prospecting
- Working closely with all stakeholders to manage and expand the business with regional foodservice accounts
- Development of existing client base
- Sales strategy and client targeting. Target clients include: Restaurants, Hotels, Coffee Shops and Pubs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will have:
- A proven track record in selling food products.
- Ability and drive to expand growth for our clients business
- Quality and Numbers driven sales person.
You will preferably have ice cream or desert industry experience and knowledge
Good commercial awareness and previous exposure to building profitable proposals.
Your own transport
Bonus and fuel offered on top of basic salary
Indicative Salary Range: £26000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Business development Manager - Surrey/Twickenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly