Food Law Advisor (German Speaking)
A Food Law Advisor (German Speaking) is required by a well known Client in the Food & Beverage Industry.
- To work with the whole Regulatory Affairs department to provide support for both the food and drinks industry, particularly international work.
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current UK, EU and global food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To contribute to scheduled legislation courses.
- To develop and contribute to RA publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting over at least 3 years.
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outwards
- Language skills essential, Ability to read and interpret food law in non-English speaking countries,
- Skilled report writing and presentation skills
- Good communicator with proven client skills
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.