A respected and ambitious Food Manufacturer is looking to recruit a new Technical member to their team as a result of continued development and investment in business improvement.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will gain unrivalled hands-on experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Data Analysis – Ensuring all requested Technical data is analysed daily/ weekly/ monthly/ annually.
- Complaints – Investigating, responding, recording, and reporting.
- Working with the Technical / Quality Manager to develop and maintain the on-site Quality Management System to the current BRC and customer standards.
- Acting as a member of the HACCP team, directly involved in HACCP implementation and review.
- Assisting the Technical / Quality Manager with the training of employees to new procedures and systems.
- Degree level, or equivalent qualification in Food Science, or Food Technology.
- Experience of working in a Technical role (this may include placement experience as part of a course).
- Passion for the UK Food Industry
- Experience of Quality Systems, Food Safety and Hygiene practices.
- Enthusiasm to join an evolving dynamic sector, strong organisation skills and attention to detail are essential for this demanding role.
Looking forward to hear from you!
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.