Chief Executive Officer CEO
Spun Candy is a unique confectionery company that hand makes high quality bespoke candy for wholesale clients and retail customers through an international network of corporate and franchise locations. Headquartered in London, Spun Candy is growing rapidly and looking for a CEO to lead the journey by directing strategy, activity and productivity.
Spun Candy takes pride in meeting the needs of its employees, customers, stakeholders and communities. The ideal chief executive candidate will contribute to forward thinking, being able to build a fast paced FMCG company, with strong skills in Change Management, Sales & Marketing, corporate governance and financial oversight expertise.
- Develop company culture
- Build and lead a high performing team
- Manage finance and capital deployment
- Execute Shareholder/Board vision
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Direct strategy, activities and productivity
- Management and oversight of all core business departments, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing & Sales
- Operations & Production
- Human Resource Management
- Business Development (Domestic and International)
- Monthly reporting on performance
- Oversight in key team hiring, training and terminations
- Drive toward production and financial efficiencies
- Grow strategic alliances and partnerships
- Drive aggressive performance targets to be set and achieved
- Manage and chair management meetings
- Represent Spun Candy to the public, key stakeholders and business partners.
- Plan and implement activities and business opportunities / events
- Drive UK business development and expand customer base
- Manage and support both internal and external marketing projects
- Proven track record in leadership and team building
- History of having consistently set and met aggressive goals
- Clear and decisive decision maker
- Strong and interpersonal communicator
- Innovative problem solver
- Strong understanding of financial management
Specific Knowledge and Experience:
- Retail and manufacturing (FMCG - Boutique or Mass Market)
- Planned events and/or consumer experiences
- Strong operations background, previous Operations Manager or higher
- Food and Beverage Industry experience
- Confectionery Industry
- Supply chain and logistics
- International operations
- SME’s and start up’s
Spun Candy is offering this exciting and challenging role, which, for the ideal candidate, will be the optimal time to join and lead the Spun Team as we expand internationally.
If you think this role is for you and endeavour to learn and apply for the position, please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter for consideration.
Deadline to submit your interest is 19.00 UK October 21st, 2016. Should you not hear from us within the following two (2) weeks thereof, please accept our apologies as your application would not have met the expected requirements for the position.
Please be available for.....
Interviews dates from 19th to 26th October
Job Offer for 1st of November onwards
Competitive Salary and Benefits