Assistant Production Manager
- Do you have a background in Manufacturing?
- Are you wanting a brilliant new challenge in your career?
- Is developing people your passion?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Production Manager to join their thriving business based in Lincolnshire. Reporting into the Production Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed on time and in full, whilst meeting food safety as well as health & safety, working on the 6am - 2pm shift.
In a family run business that thrives on team work and working collaboratively across all functions, you will play an integral part in ensuring that the day to day is working efficiently, leading by example and mentoring the team, as well as setting KPI's and rolling your sleeves up and helping if necessary. And by recruiting this brand new role into the business, it means that the Production Manager can work on Projects such as strategy, capacity planning, Lean / CI initiatives, knowing that the team they have built up over many years, is not only in safe hands, but that the long term vision is ingrained into every employee.
The Successful Candidate
- Previous experience of manufacturing operations is essential.
- Experience in process improvement tools such as Lean and Continuous Improvement would be hugely advantageous.
- Take the initiative to problem solve, challenge and improve, to deliver the agreed targets.
- The ability to demonstrate commitment and passion for the job.
- You must be able to make decisions whilst under pressure.
- It is essential that you are passionate about the business and their growth plans.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Reference: JR11125
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.
Apply for Assistant Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly