Continuously growing pack house based in Cambridgeshire are currently on the look out for a knowledgeable and experienced people managing Engineer.
Do you have experience in the following...?
* Managing the PPM rotas on site
* Knowledge of managing the Engineering budget
* Manage the team to provide fast but effective responsises to breakdowns
* Manage work permits for contractors
* Complete staff rotas and holiday cover
As the Engineering Manager you must be experienced in a fast moving environment where any lines that are not running correctly could be costing the company thousands. You will have to deal with Operations and Production Managers on a daily basis to liaise about maintenance and breakdowns.
Communication will be key with members of your team and other colleagues. An idea of BRC Standards would be useful but can be taught.
Please contact Terri at Vital Careers on 01733 336666 for further details about this role.