- Implementation & achievement of legal, Company & customer requirements.
- To provide a comprehensive QA service within the parameters of the role
- To actively promote & develop practices appropriate to a food manufacturing environment
- To produce clear documentation to support QA monitoring finds & actions
- To carry out the job role on a rotating shift basis, or as directed by the QA Manager, or the Technical Manager in their absence
- To ensure monitoring equipment used is calibrated to schedule
- To conduct QA tests on manufactured product against agreed quality parameters.
- To carry out QA line checks on final product to ensure all labelling and date coding requirements have been entered correctly.
- To immediately report on any product or process found to be out of specification and to document and control any Non Conformances using the specified company Quality System and Procedures
- To assist in the identification and implementation of appropriate corrective action and to contribute towards trouble shooting & problem solving within the factory.
- To ensure all related paperwork is completed and documented correctly
- To assist production staff in maintaining hygienic practices & procedures
- To assist in the training of new members of the QA team
- To conduct routine Internal Audits.
- To carry out assigned project work
Compiling Product Manuals and labelling information for all products for effective launch
- Self starter and team player
- Decision maker
- Good PC skills – literate in Microsoft office packages
- Flexibility to accommodate short term business requirements, customer visits/audits etc
- Confident communication and situation management
- Audit experience desirable
- A good basic level of education with strong numeric and literacy skills
- Experience in a similar role within food manufacturing would be desirable as would any recognised qualification in a related food discipline relevant previous experience of food manufacturing environment
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com