QA Team Leader Nights
Bradgate Bakery, part of the highly respected Samworth Brothers group, one of Leicestershire’s biggest food manufacturing companies, has a QA Team Leader Nights career opportunity to join our expanding Beaumont Leys bakery in Leicester. We offer a competitive salary with yearly pay reviews and an extensive benefits package, as well as an excellent work life balance. Our working environment is supportive and encourages our people to develop and gain skills and qualifications to achieve their full potential.
Quality Assurance Team Leader Nights - About us
Bradgate Bakery is a fast paced, award winning highly reputable family business that is heavily expanding and continually evolving. We produce sandwiches, wraps, prepared salads, pasta pots, stir-fry and sauces, grain pouches, produce bakes and many other chilled foods for a leading UK retailer. Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and with over 1500 employees, we are a major employer in Leicester. Continuous investment in our people and our facilities has enabled our business to grow into one of the UK's largest sandwich manufacturers with an enviable reputation for quality, consistency and innovation in a fast-moving market.
Quality Assurance Team Leader Nights - the Role
Leading a team of Quality Auditors and managing and prioritising workloads, the successful QA Team Leader will play a critical role ensuring that technical standards are understood, being met and ensuring that any technical issues and non-conformances arising during the night shift are understood and necessary actions are undertaken.
Quality Assurance Team Leader Nights – the Successful Individual
To be successful in the role, you will have the following required skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications;
- Experienced QA Team Leader, with excellent working knowledge of Quality Assurance Systems in Chilled Food Manufacturing including HACCP and GMP
- Successful management experience, with the ability to lead and coach a team. You will have a proactive and professional management style dedicated to achieving results and continuous improvement
- Computer Literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Microbiology or Food Science related discipline
- A superb communicator - excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff members
- Highly numeric with strong data and statistical analysis and written reporting skills
Quality Assurance Team Leader Nights - Working Hours
This is a full time, permanent position, you must be able to work 40 hours a week on a 5 out of 7 shift pattern.
Quality Assurance Team Leader Nights – the Rewards
It’s the quality of our people that’s made us successful. We encourage a culture of opportunity and learning where our people can gain skills and qualifications to achieve their full potential. We reward hard work and dedication with a competitive annual salary, retirements saving plan, non contractual; profit share, private health care, occupational health, subsidised employee restaurant, long service awards, free car parking.
This is a fantastic career opportunity – you will be joining an award winning, fast paced, highly reputable 4th generation family business that is expanding and continually evolving. Interested? Email your up–to-date CV today!
Apply for QA Team Leader Nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly