Production Scheduler, Nottinghamshire
Individual with experience of production planning & scheduling required for huge food factory in Nottinghamshire. Great place to develop your career!
Opportunity to work for a large food factory experiencing a huge growth phase with brand new customer contracts, and exciting new food products coming to market.
A great time of year to join with a number of seasonal product launches about to hit and an established, extremely tasty array of existing products! (I have personally sampled products!). As a Production Scheduler you will work in the production planning team and will work on a specialist product category area. The factory produces chilled products with a short shelf life so pace is fast. New stock and ingredients are brought in daily to make products for the major UK retailers and finished products are sent out the same day, so it is essential you can work accurately and quickly under pressure.
As Production Scheduler you will be responsible for day-to-day planning and overseeing factory planning requirements. Duties will include:
- Schedule production lines based on labour and material availability
- Maximising performance and ensuring timelines are met
- Ensure the daily production plan is in place to deliver orders on time
- Ensure the team follow usage information
- Assist in ensuring planning standards and operational templates are developed
- Update and maintain all planning reports and KPI's
- Communicate all information received to supervisors and team leaders
- React immediately to any updated information
- Ensure planning data is completed
- Ensure planning rates reflect reality
- Ensure working practices in relation to Health, Safety and Housekeeping are maintained
- Immediately report any potential hazards and/or unsafe working practices
The successful candidate will ideally have previous planning / scheduling experience from a fast-paced background. You will be IT literate and have strong numeracy and literacy skills. You will be a team player and have excellent problem solving skills.
Apply today to avoid missing out.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13692 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Production Scheduler, Nottinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly