BRAND MANAGER – TOP 100 FMCG FOOD BRAND
Brand Manager – Top 100 FMCG Food Brand
Up to £45K + car allowance + package
As a leading player in the branded foods category, my client turnover £500m worldwide and have a high quality range of products. They have a strong presence within the major retailers and convenience channels, and are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to grow. They have recently developed a brand new product in a new category which they are looking for launch to market in the next 6 months, as a result it’s a very exciting time to join the business. They are now looking for a Brand Manager to join their busy marketing department.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the UK marketing brand strategy and planning process for core product range with 1 & 3 year focus.
- Lead the UK Digital and Social Marketing Communication for the Total Portfolio
- Generate and apply insights drawn from deep consumer, shopper, competitor and market understanding, which leads to differentiated business opportunities.
- Develop winning consumer-led long term strategies delivered through annual brand plans which enable the business to meet financial goals.
- Assist in the launch of NPD including into new sub-categories within the UK
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have substantial and proven experience in brand/product marketing within a commercially-orientated FMCG company and be used to working in a fast paced environment). It is essential you have experience in managing top tier creative agencies and big marketing budgets (£m’s) and a track record of proven results in Digital, PR , ATL & BTL creative development.
Please apply below or call Heather Baylis on 0113 205 4970 for more information.
Apply for BRAND MANAGER – TOP 100 FMCG FOOD BRAND
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly