Production Shift Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the a diverse and progressive market leading food manufacturing group for a dynamic and people orientated Shift Production Manager. This is a role for an ambitious individual with a proven track record of success and development from a Production Manager / Production Shift Manager background with chilled experience within Food Manufacturing.
We are an effective communicator at both team and management level, demonstrating a competence in principles of best practice and a keen eye for potential improvements across all areas.
- Chilled Food experiences in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Natural Leader.
- Commitment to high quality and continuous improvement.
- Effectively prioritise and proactively manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated with a professional approach and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be the sort of person to challenge the norm and drive progression and development forward within the business, while ensuring the company standards of staff welfare are adhered to and the company culture is maintained.
This is an exceptional opportunity to get a foot in the door at a company with strong core values which revolve around the respect and welfare of their employees, alongside a commitment to the local community, the environment and product quality.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation on 01733 391515 or
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Production Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly