I am currently recruiting for a Hygiene Manager to join a market leadign UK Food Manufacturer. My client is in partnership with the biggest global food retailers and they are now looking for a Hygiene Manager to join one of their sites. Their mission is to be the best in all that they do, ensuring the best products and services to customers, building relationships of trust with suppliers and growing a better future for all of their team members. So, if you share these values, look no further!
Job Purpose / Description
As a Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the hygiene and security of the site is up to the standards of my client, BRC and customers. The site will be cleaned following protocols and to a high standard so that it is visit ready at all times.
Your key duties will include:
- Introducing and managing hygiene systems / practices across the site to ensure audit requirements are met.
- Driving health and safety forwards to sustain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Actively recruiting, training and developing your team at all levels to push continuous improvement within the company.
- Effectively managing the hygiene budget after producing and confirming it.
- Introducing and managing security systems / practices across the site to ensure all requirements are met.
- Managing through the use of KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience at a Hygiene Manager / Supervisor level.
- Experience in a similar FMCG food industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organized and assertive.
- Knowledge of chemicals and cleaning processes.
- Experience of external hygiene audits.
- Flexibility with working hours.
£35,000 - £45,000
To express interest in this opportunity or if you would like to know more then please call Natasha at The Sterling Choice on 01733391515. Alternatively you can email me.