This is a new role within the Product Development department to support their on going commitment to innovation in the food industry. You will be working as part of an exciting development pipeline within a dedicated and hardworking team. You will support the progression of customer concepts through the NPD process in order to launch high quality products for consumers.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage all the NPD activities from brief creation to product launch across customer accounts.
- Closely working with existing and new prospect customers and internal cross functional departments to ensure that all NPD is delivered within time and cost expectations.
- Development and upkeep of the current product range, through leading and managing a team of Concept and Process technologists who translate briefs into innovative and market leading ideas that can be successfully executed across both manufacturing sites.
- Manage teams and direct reports day to day activities, including product make up, sampling/benchmarking, trial activities and upkeep of project paperwork, priortising workload as deemed necessary.
- Educated to degree level.
- Good cross functional working skills.
- An understanding of the manufacturing process in order to facilitate the smooth transition from concept to launch.
If you are interested in finding out more information please contact Laura - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly