Process Controller Nights
To ensure their lines' compliance and adherence with standard factory, production and hygiene processes.
To maintain the highest standards of product safety and quality, and demonstrating effective compliance with all legal requirements. Through a process of continuous improvement, the Company will always strive to better the products and services it provides.
To comply with the sites management system that covers all aspects of the company operations that have an influence on the quality and safety of the products we provide to our customers. The system draws on the relevant aspects of the quality manual, to ensure the products supplied are safe and legal in accordance with current legislation including HACCP.
- To ensure relevant CCPs are adhered to.
- To ensure correct product handling on their lines
- To ensure traceability is maintained along with correct completion of paperwork
- To check the quality of materials coming to the line
- To check that all materials brought to the line are in life
- To highlight any material which is out of life and ensure corrective actions are undertaken
- To advise production on material quality
- To place products on Hold in accordance with company procedures and inform a QA
- To ensure all materials bought to the line are at the correct temperature
- To ensure allergen segregation procedures are followed
- To ensure that all Technical Documents are completed correctly accurately.
- To ensure that GMP is practised at all times.
- To monitor all quality aspects of production, ensuring the consistency of products being produced in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- Good Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Good report writing
- Team player
- Time management