Our Client, a leading international manufacturer of chilled convenience foods is looking for both a Day Shift and Night Shift Maintenance Engineer. Reporting to the Engineering Shift Leader, the successful candidates will carry out day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity.
The successful candidate will:
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise reliability and performance
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
Essential skills include:
- Experience as an Accredited Apprentice or equivalent with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a Manufacturing Environment, preferably Food
- Experience within a Multi-Skilled Engineering environment
The roles attract a salary of up to £38k per annum.One role will be during the day and the other nights, both on a 4 on 4 off shift based system.
- Established over 15 years ago, a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods supplying a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods across the group.
- Group-wide customers include major retailers and food service businesses in the UK and US
- Passionate about food with people at the core of their business
- Committed to driving continuous improvement and cost efficiency
Does this sound like a company where you could thrive? Are you confident, passionate & assertive with an outgoing nature? If you are looking for a challenging and interesting role based in London, then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested in applying for this role please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4047 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly