Prestige Recruitment Specialists are recruiting for a Technical Administrator for our manufacturing client based in Hull East Yorkshire.
As a Technical Administrator you will provides technical administration to the Technical / QA department, QA Manager and Technical Manager in terms of KPI reporting, complaints management, document control, QMS management, non-conformance's management, product launches, internal specifications and HACCP. The Technical Administrator will also be required to maintain a good working knowledge of quality assurance processes within the factory in order to support the Technical / QA team.
The ideal candidate will be organised, flexible, have strong administration and excellent customer service skills you should have some working knowledge from a Food Manufacturing environment, this role would suit a QA operative with good admin skills looking to move away from the factory floor.
Key duties, skills and responsibilities:
• Provide general administration support to the team
• Assist with the generation of weekly and monthly reports and data trending for communication
• Support internal audit reporting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sound knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Confidence to liaise with customers
Salary will be based on an annual rate of £19,000 to £21,000 p.a.
Hours of will be based on a standard 37.5 hours per week normally 08.30hrs to 17.00hrs. a degree of flexibility will be required from time to time
Please submit an up to date copy of your CV successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days and a short list of CVs presented to our client for interview.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly