Our Client, a leading international manufacturer of chilled convenience foods is looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead their Engineering shift teams. The successful candidate will maintain and improve the manufacturing infrastructure delivering the manufacturing plans in the most efficient manner and in accordance with food safety requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Design and execute the maintenance schedule to maximise asset availability
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Develop and implement the Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems to enable proactive maintenance whilst balancing risk
- Ensure that budgetary controls are managed so that business targets are met
- Monitor and report energy usage onsite and instigate controls to promote efficiency of unit consumption in line with budgetary requirements
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the engineering department
- Apply an appropriate asset management maintenance strategy to optimise asset performance through the life cycle
Essential skills include:
- A Proven track record of operating at Engineering Management Level within a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Project Management Skills and an understanding of Budgetary Management
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft and computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- IOSH Certified
- Experience leading a diverse team and contributing to a multi-functional Operational Management Team
- Engineering HNC or equivalent Industrial Experience
- Food Hygiene Accreditation
- Maintenance Management expertise (FMGCA, RCM, Tribology, CBH)
- Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Certified
The role attracts a salary of up to £45k per annum.Working hours will be during the day on a 4 on 4 off shift based system.
- Established over 15 years ago, a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods supplying a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods across the group.
- Group-wide customers include major retailers and food service businesses in the UK and US
- Passionate about food with people at the core of their business
- Committed to driving continuous improvement and cost efficiency
Does this sound like a company where you could thrive? Are you confident, passionate & assertive with an outgoing nature? If you are personable and have strong communication and influencing skills; a true team leader with strong management experience, then our client would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in applying for this role please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4046 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly