Our client, a Leading International Manufacturer of Fresh Prepared Foods is looking to expand their Planning Team by recruiting a Scheduler during a very busy phase of growth.
As a company that values and nurtures the talent of their people, there are excellent career opportunities within the group for individuals that show aptitude and talent.
Reporting directly to the Shift Planner the successful candidate will be responsible for day to day planning and overseeing the factory planning requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a Planning function
- The ability to communicate effectively and develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to see tasks through to completion
- Very good numeracy and literacy, attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Effective time management
- Good IT skills
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively managing Health & Safety to ensure a safe working environment
- Daily Production Planning
- Applying Continuous Improvement principles to improve the effectiveness of all Hygiene department activity
- Managing through use of KPIs
- Managing the NPD process within their area of responsibility to ensure that all trials run successfully and through to product launch
The salary for the role is £20k to £21.5k per annum for a 6am to 6pm, 4-on, 4-off shift pattern .
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4049 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly