Head of Technical
- Ensure the development of a robust quality culture within the organisation, setting objectives for quality improvement.
- To measure compliance against defined corporate and customer policies, Quality, Food Safety and product specifications through independent audit, continuously improving standards
- To identify and provide the necessary training and resources needed to operate an effective quality management system.
- Facilitate the implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary training and support is made available.
- Maintain and develop the BRC quality management system, initiating actions to prevent and correct quality failures.
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of HACCP systems for all processes so as to assure product safety and quality.
- Ensuring products are consistently manufactured to specification and comply with all relevant food legislation.
- Manage and develop staff to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Developing and maintaining all product specifications, quality attribute sheets and product risk assessment sheets.
- First point of contact for external agencies and customers
- Proven track record of working with major retailers
- Possess a clear understanding of HACCP, Advanced Food Hygiene, Food Microbiology and Labelling legislation
- Experience of BRC and customer audits
- A strong man manager
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place - see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Apply for Head of Technical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly