A consistently growing, technologically advanced business are seeking to recruit a new Manufacturing Manager for their site in the South West. If you want to work for a company that invest heavily in its people, process and capital whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and quality is paramount, then this is the right role for you!
Their manufacturing processes are at the forefront of change, and their growing market share makes them an innovative and dynamic business offering lots of professional development and career progression.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Strategic planning, oversight of the various technical activities
- Organisation and management of the day to day food production tasks, together with labour management
- Planning and coordination of all the activities of the manufacturing facility to produce safe, quality food, ensuring that customer orders are scheduled, produced and shipped in time and quantity
- Working at optimising numerous new highly sophisticated equipment, consistently improving the performance of the site, whilst upholding the highest standards and continually improving the methods.
- Operational implementation of capital investment projects and proposals.
- Advise and provide analysis of capabilities regarding plant capacity, new products, volume increases etc
- Advise, endorse and validation of all new plant, equipment and facilities for product manufacturing.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken in the event of process failures, late or unachievable customer demands etc. e.g. short customer, make supply decisions (e.g. acceptable quality), negotiate delayed deliveries etc.
- Experience of working in a technologically advanced food manufacturing facility.
- Strong leadership skills – Proven experience of managing teams of 150+ people
- A person who is technically capable, quality driven and understands the importance of the financial investment already made in the plant
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement plans
- Financially and commercially knowledgeable
- Previous experience of working in a unionised environment
Apply for MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly