Food Technologist required to work for a rapidly expanding food production business based near Tunbridge Wells. The company specialise the supply of chilled foods into retailers such as M&S and Waitrose as well as the Food Service industry.
This is a new position that has been created to support the Technical team as the business continues on their impressive rise. Reporting into the Technical Director, you will provide a comprehensive process development service to the site, ensuring customer briefs are met in a timely and controlled manner and ensure that standards meet all customer requirements.
The key duties of the Food Technologist role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Completing customer specifications in the agreed timescales
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with customers and suppliers
- Ensuring customer launches are on time with all relevant documentation completed
- Co-ordinate with NPD chefs to ensure all ingredient specifications are approved prior to presentation to customer and launch of any new product
- To assist as part of the HACCP team and the development and installation of HACCP
- Internal auditing
- Attend factory trials to collate information for specification creation
- Co-ordinate and collate information for shelf life trials and taste panels
The successful Food Technologist will ideally have 2 years experience within food manufacturing and have a food science/technology degree or equivalent.
Salary - £25 000 - £28 000 + Benefits
The client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so if interested, please send your CV to the manufacturing team using the link below or call Adam at Parker White for more information about any further roles we are recruiting for.
Parker White Office: 01172 399300
Key Words: HACCP, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing, Food, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance, Quality Technician, Quality, BRC, Food, QA Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Admin, Technical Officer, Technical Service, Food Technologist, Food Technology
Parker White Consulting Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and as an Employment Business (contract).
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly