An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Manager to join a well establish blue chip food business.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, you will manage the day to day functions for the site, implementing the company standards and training of the staff to operate to them, whilst continuously striving to improve the standards.
- Day to day management of the technical team
- Manage the HACCP on site
- Implement into all factory areas the standards by which the Company operates and seek to raise them continuously
- Manage the QMS system
- Training of staff against the systems and procedures in place
- Management of Factory non-conformances
- Management for the investigation of customer complaints and implementation of corrective and preventative actions based on trending and analysis of data
- Working with production to validate all processes and procedures
- Managing the technical indicators, working with laboratory manager
- Carrying out internal and hygiene audits in conjunction with the appropriate departmental managers to verify that the factory is complying to all customer codes of practice and BRC standards
- Responsibility for pest control across the whole site
- Managing internal and external audit actions with the departmental managers to ensure these are reduced and completed within the given time-frame
- Reviewing internal Work Instructions and practices vs. customer codes of practice / BRC requirements to implement and train any required changes
- Experience of working within a food factory.
- Ideally, knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
- Degree educated or equivalent in a Food Discipline
- Good organisational and time management skills
Apply for TECHNICAL MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly