Production Line Managers
Production Line Manager
Abbey View Produce Ltd, a fresh produce pack house based in Waltham Abbey, Essex is a family run business providing an excellent service to large retailers.
We require Production Line Managers to join our team working a 12 hour shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off.
Previous experience working in a fresh produce pack house with knowledge of the high standards is required. As a Line Manager, you will;
- Direct, motivate and manage teams of up to 20 staff.
- Plan work and resources in your area; allocate tasks on a daily basis to ensure production and company targets are met.
- Understand and enforce health and safety standards/procedures to ensure safe working environment.
- Work closely with the Production, Operation and Quality Managers to ensure day to day production issues are highlighted and addressed.
- Monitor Quality at all times, ensuring customer and food safety checks/records are maintained by your team.
- Constantly seek ways of increasing efficiency, maximising yields, reducing labour and waste where ever possible.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Confidence and Leadership qualities
- Good English level in writing and speaking.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel).
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Apply for Production Line Managers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly