Quality Assurance Technician
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Technician to join a leading food food manufacturer near Frome, Somerset.
Our client supplies the top end of the UK retail market with high end products, and provide an excellent working environment, career development opportunities, coupled with a fantastic team atmosphere.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring products meet internal and customer specifications.
- Making sure the hygiene standards on the shift comply with Company policy on a day to day basis. Conducting monthly GMP and Hygiene audits.
- Troubleshooting & investigating factory and product non-conformances and ensuring corrective actions are agreed and implemented to prevent recurrence.
- Ensuring that micro schedule is met. To be responsible for taking samples and swabs
- Auditing of the factory against the HACCAP procedure.
- Completing full traceability of all products.
- Auditing factory paperwork and ensuring compliance to internal, customer and BRC V6 standards
This is what we need you to have:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment, preferably Technical
- A basic understanding of Microbiology
- Experience of supplying major retailers
- A good eye for detail and the tenacity to investigate to root cause and drive change.
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to find out more, please forward your CV to Manucommrecruitment.
Core working hours are 8am – 5pm, hourly rate £7.68PH
You may also have worked in similar Quality Control Technician, QC, QA, Technical Assistant, Laboratory roles.
Apply for Quality Assurance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly