Head Supervisor - Evening Shift
A company with strong values in terms of honesty and openness in all their commercial dealings as well as the highest standards of quality are looking to add a Head Supervisor to their evening shift.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To ensure that the product is packed efficiently as possible adhering to customer requirements, within a safe environment which meets transport deadlines.
- To ensure all packing lines are operating efficiently
- All staff are fully utilised to meet demands
- Product meets customer specifications.
- All systems and procedures are adhered to and logged digitally or via written record as required.
- To have an awareness of Health and Safety regulations and ensure these are carried out.
- Plan ahead to enhance productivity.
- To follow and implement company hygiene policy along with following the clean as you go policy.
- Communicate and liaise with all departments to ensure product and packaging requirements meets production demands.
- Monitor the functionality of line equipment, reporting to the maintenance team where faults are found.
- To identify the training needs of the Production Team.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
- Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
- Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Very good organisational skills
- Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
You must be prepared to work on the evening shift to apply for this job
Indicative Salary Range: £24000 - 25500
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.