My client, a world-class FMCG manufacturer, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Leader to join their team. Being in the middle of a continued period of growth and investment in the site, the role represents good progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
As the successful Maintenance Leader, you will be responsible for;
- Increasing line reliability, machinery OEE and maintaining production output
- Managing a team of 6 Engineers across multiple projects
- Create and manage a rolling 12 month refurbishment programme
- Carry out line condition surveys and identify bottlenecks, OEE issues, opportunities to improve output and reliability
- Plan manpower, materials (creation of BOMs) and workload
- Planning and implementing continuous improvement projects
As the successful Maintenance Leader, you will be from a robust engineering background, ideally having previously worked in a maintenance or reliability role earlier in your career. In addition you will have proven experience with;
- Management of a diverse, skilled team
- Analysing and interpreting engineering data
- Producing PPMs and maintenance project plans
- Improving OEE and reliability of a busy manufacturing line.
- Working in an FMCG manufacturing environment is essential, preferably food manufacturing
- The hands on repair and maintenance of high-volume manufacturing equipment
As the successful Maintenance Leader, you will receive a competitive package, a modern working environment and excellent progression opportunities. The package comprises of;
- A salary of between £50,000 and £57,000
- Annual bonus of up to 10%
- Contributory pension (up to 8%)
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Maintenance Leader position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Apply for Maintenance Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly