Supplier and Compliance Officer
Supplier & Compliance Officer
North West | Perm | £24k - £28k
- Assist in supplier approval for raw materials, packaging and service suppliers
- Sign off raw material specifications and risk assessments
- Assist with any customer alerts/food law alerts
- Complete monthly supplier performance monitoring reports
- Conduct supplier food safety audits when required by the business
- Manage supplier audit Non-Conformances
- Maintaining supplier documentation including SAQs and GFSI certification.
- Play an active role within customer audits and annual BRC audits.
- Investigate raw material complaints from the factory.
- Input data into SAP to be able to restrict, track and identify current stock.
- Management of the internal audits system
- Full UK Driving License.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Proven track record of making challenging decisions and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work in a team but also be self-motivated.
- Ability to make risk-based decisions, often with short deadlines.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety and HACCP.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing principles.
- Basic understanding of food microbiology.
- Auditing qualification (Desired).
- Proficient in use of IT equipment
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to email@example.com