4 on 4 off, 6am – 6pm
£7.47, plus benefits
The Produce World Group is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
Reporting directly to the Tech Op/Process Controller you will undertake duties to involve Quality/size grading, packing, stacking
- To undertake duties as required such as Quality/size grading and remove from the line any raw material with defects that are not acceptable to the customer
- When packing all product must be checked for the correct data on the print, and ensure the correct count is placed carefully in to the tray/bag/shipper
- Ensure all efforts are made to achieve continuous production - Drive GMP standards
- All lifting must be in accordance with the company manual handling procedures
- Promote Health and Safety at work
- Experience on a high speed grading/packing line in a time pressured environment
- Able to understand the customer specification for each product
The closing date for applications is Friday 21 October 2016.
Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview will be contacted