Process Development Manager
Are you dedicated to improving products and process performance? We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large chilled food company supplying great tasting products to the major UK retailers. This nationally recognised food business are looking for a Process Manager to oversee their dedicated team and take ownership of successful product launches.
As Process Manager you’ll be leading a team of Process Technologists to ensure business goals are met in line with customer and company standards. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring profitability through the optimum use of resources from people to equipment, monitoring systems and processes to guarantee consistently efficient production methods in line with the company’s low cost agenda.
- Working cross-functionally to guarantee the smooth transition of products from kitchen to factory, communicating effectively between NPD, Production and Technical teams with regard to production trials and new product sign off.
- Assisting Technical teams in maintaining quality systems in line with legislation whilst ensuring appropriate controls are in place to guarantee product quality, integrity and performance in the market place.
- Defining food safety and quality aspects of new products through co-ordinating production trials, validating processes to meet customer specifications as well as technical measures such as HACCP and BRC.
- Creating added value for the business by evaluating and improving the efficiency of current processes, working to achieve budget targets whilst helping to obtain a sustainable advantage within the competitive chilled food sector.
We’re looking for a motivated Process Manager with a food related degree or equivalent and a solid background chilled food manufacturing. You’ll have a proven track record of successfully supporting and motivating a team of Technologists to meet targets, demonstrating excellent project management abilities as well as first class organisation and communication skills. Knowledge of good hygiene practices, quality standards, HACCP and lean manufacturing techniques is essential alongside a high level of computer literacy in order to effectively deliver your ideas. If you are a Process Manager looking to join a progressive food businesses then apply now or call us on 0845 2600 737 to find out more
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.
Apply for Process Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly