Sales Manager Nordics – East
Sales Manager Nordics – East
Arbejdsgiver: Friesland Campina
Kontakt: +45 29126119
Konsulent: Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen
Lønniveau: Attractive salary package
The Sales Manager Nordics - East position at FrieslandCampina is a new role, and will be responsible for the development of markets, projects and sales of FrieslandCampina's brands and dairy products with added value to key professional customers in the Foodservice market segments such as bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food companies in Sweden, Finland and Estonia.
The Sales Manager reports to the Director Sales Growth Markets at FrieslandCampina.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a sales strategy regarding existing and potential customers in the Foodservice market segments. The Sales Manager is responsible for the development of sales accounts to achieve the commercial-strategic plan and on the basis of anticipated market developments, in such a way that the company's profitability and turnover objectives are met. The Sales Manager is, in close corporation with the local staff, sales colleagues regionally and across Europe, the intermediate link between customers, QA/QC, marketing and implementation of products/concepts.
Some important focus points are:
- Sales Development responsibility for the Nordic markets in scope
- Identify market opportunities and new business opportunities
- Optimises and aligns the sales organisation/network
- Management of a team of Area Managers in order to achieve the agreed performance targets
- Business strategy implementation and support of local marketing
- Management of key accounts directly
- Educated within Business, Food or comparable qualifications at University level
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience with a strong commercial track record within sales in the foodservice markets, preferably in the BtB market segments.
- Combines a commercial mindset and drive with specialist knowledge
- Project management skills, high integrity and a positive attitude
- Self-starting business professional with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Flexible and is willing to travel around min. 60-80 days pr. year
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales contribution from area of responsibility
- Ability to make strong sales presentations and business plans
- Impact of new sales and marketing initiatives in area of responsibility
- Ability to read market trends
- Develop strong relationships with customers
Salary and location:
- Home office - competitive salary + bonus + pension + benefits (car)
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Danmark on +45 2912 6119 or email@example.com to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Sales Manager Nordics – East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly