Staffordshire | Night Shift (10-6) | £30k
- Responsible for enforcing the Quality Management System on a day to day basis to meet the sites of objectives of operating best practice and zoning.
- Manage the non- conformance system ensuring root cause analysis principles are applied through to preventative measures and follow up actions.
- Supervise the activities of their subordinates commensurate with the needs of the business.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures and customer requirements as defined by their respective codes of practice.
- Develop process or product capabilities and improve zone performance through working in a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage and support the HACCP plan.
- Management of non conformances ensuring food safety risk assessments are considered.
- A practical understanding of detergents and disinfectants and effect on hygiene practices in order to perform audits of the hygiene processes on site.
- To have an awareness of the nutritional value of food and food labelling legislation.
- To identify opportunities of cost reduction including an understanding of raw material variances and methods of variance control.
- To audit and enforce food safety standards at all times
- To audit products are manufactured to agreed process and process specifications
- To control potential food safety instances and isolate any potentially affected stock.
- To provide effective lines of communication (upwards and downwards in hierarchy) and between shifts
- To mentor subordinates, identify training & development needs and to provide practical support in the delivery of training resources. Performance management as necessary.
- Passionate about food, with in-depth knowledge of food trends
- A team player able to work cross functionally
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve personal and business targets
- Uses own initiative
- Effective communicator
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Practical and hands on
- Demonstrates logical and organised thinking
- Driving license
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to email@example.com
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly