Job Title: Team Coordinator
Location: Sutton Bridge, Spalding
Hours of work: Shift Pattern 4 on 4 off 06:00 – 18:00
Salary: £9.04 p/hr
Bakkavor are one of the leading manufacturers in the production of fresh food. We specialise in making and developing private label prepared foods for the top global grocery retailers and well-known international foodservice operators.
About the role
As a Team Coordinator you will assist the Area Manager in controlling a team in the day to day running within their area. Ensuring daily operation plans and KPI’s are achieved effectively and efficiently to a high of GMP.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Working towards daily operational plans by leading a small team of production staff and agency.
- Provide effective communication across several departments.
- Understand and maintain hygiene procedures.
- Maintain all relevant paperwork, and have an understanding of CCP’s.
- Complete daily performance information.
To be successful within this role you will:
- Have experience of machine operation.
- Basic IT and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the food industry.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to working shifts and be able to work under pressure.
- High level of initiative and the ability to influence at all diverse staffing levels.
- Preferably you will have experience of running a team within an FMCG environment but this is not essential.
Apply for Team Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly