London | 6 Month FTC | £25k
- Gather data of competitor product ranges (gap analysis), complete monthly
- Ensure competitor packaging and ingredient data is kept up to date
- Benchmark products against competitors, evaluate and if not best in class work up a plan to improve.
- Launch on time and in full, manage all aspects of the launch schedule; from concept through trials, artwork, launch and post launch review. Clearly communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders. Attend factory trials / launches as required.
- Responsible for the management of the artwork process between the customer and the manufacturing partners abroad.
- Actively seek out new ideas & food trends, whether through social media, retailer, restaurants or exhibitions.
- Cooking / Preparation of product samples along with accompanying paperwork, for product improvement panels, NPD, quality panels.
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Work as part of the NPD team, support one another, be a team player, share knowledge openly, remain adaptable & resilient
- Assist in the preparation of Power point presentations
- Liaise with our manufacturing partners, help them understand the UK market
- Arrange for samples to be
- Handling ad hoc requests from customers for various requests eg. Samples for magazines; packaging samples for merchandising
- Passionate about food, with in-depth knowledge of food trends
- A team player able to work cross functionally
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve personal and business targets
- Uses own initiative
- Effective communicator
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Practical and hands on
- Demonstrates logical and organised thinking
- Driving license
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org