7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£40,000 - £45,000
I am currently recruiting for a QA Manager to join a large food manufacturer in London. My client supplies premium, high quality products to a demanding customer base and is now looking for a QA Manager to coach and develop the QA team.
Job Purpose / Description
As QA Manager you will be fully responsible for advising on all technical aspects of factory production and its environment, ensuring that all products meet customer and legal requirements - particularly for food safety - and working with the factory team to drive continuous improvement.
Your key duties will include:
- Driving Health and Safety in your area of responsibility.
- Ensuring Quality, Hygiene and Productivity standards are maintained.
- First hand auditing of factory cleaning and housekeeping and developing strategies to overcome any repeated non-conformances.
- Working alongside the Technical team to implement, maintain and continuously improve the HACCP based Quality Management System.
- Managing the line Technical Staff which will include selection, training, performance monitoring and disciplining.
- Making product, process and environmental improvements to progress against internal KPIs
- Participating in internal auditing processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Experience in a similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills.
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organized and assertive.
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Report writing and procedural writing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a good record of achievement.
To express interest in this opportunity or if you would like to know more then please call Joe at The Sterling Choice on 01733391515. Alternatively you can email me:
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly